Marketing Director, Strategy
Responsible for full-funnel Marketing Strategy with the ultimate goal of attracting qualified leads for sales and increasing brand awareness among prospective clients. Position requires strong collaboration skills, problem solving, creative, operational, and project management skills. Adept in overseeing multiple concurrent programs, monitoring progress on the fly, and analyzing results post program execution. Works collaboratively with other departments and senior stakeholders and is skilled in evaluating real-time data and adjusting strategies based on data to achieve results in a timely manner. Skilled at giving direction to internal and external parties to drive results and to ultimately achieve successful campaign executions.
- Provide strategy to Business & Marketing team to build marketing campaigns that drive leads via four – five primary sources
- Establish analytics with Data Analytics team, agency partners & sales to understand & report on how lead gen campaigns convert.
- Conduct competitor, and product research.
On-going strategy planning, reporting and ROI evaluation of marketing efforts.
- Marketing Planning – integrated marketing plan to generate awareness and lead generation, and alignment of the plan across key CreatorUp stakeholders
- Support the development of marketing campaigns to manage qualified lead generation (conferences, third-party list rentals, networking), with expansion to social & performance-based media (sEM, GDN, PPC, Affiliate, etc.)
- Optimize middle of funnel (MOFU) / bottom of funnel (BOFU) processes across revenue team to ensure teams have pre-approved assets and tools for success
- Lead ad hoc projects to improve revenue / marketing, such as site enhancements, promotions etc.
- Marketing Process – Develop and implement best practices to ensure efficiencies, such as an integrated marketing calendar, creative brief process, conference process, etc.
- Marketing Practicalities – Establish inflection points where marketing must be in lockstep across departments, such as Sales, Production and Business Planning. This includes a review of the case study process, story gathering for social media usage etc.
- Supervise Marketing Coordinator(s).
- Proven experience as Marketing Director or similar role.
- Hands on digital marketing & CRM experience.
- At least 3 years of experience managing a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Knowledge of web analytics and reporting tools.
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field.