Terms & Conditions
Last updated June 23, 2020
Welcome to CreatorUp’s Terms & Conditions (“T&C”). These T&C apply to all activities, and govern access to, and usage of, our products and services, such as our courses and classes, websites, etc.
CreatorUp. maintains this website, any courses offered and other linked and related sites (the “Site”) for the use of our customers, vendors, students, and other Site users (“Users”) upon agreement to the following terms. Please read the terms carefully before using the Site and our Services.
By using or accessing our Services, you are agreeing to these T&C. We may amend our T&C at our discretion, and we will post updates and changes as necessary. Please review these terms carefully as they outline our agreement, as well as provide information regarding your legal rights.Your continued use of our Services is taken as consent that you acknowledge and agree to the new terms.
Table of Contents
- Course Enrollment
- Payments & Refunds
- Offers and Promotions
- Agreements & Disclaimers
- Legal Notices & Disputes
- How To Contact Us
- You need an account to engage with some of our services, such as to purchase and enroll in classes. You are responsible for all activity associated with your account, so you must provide accurate, updated and complete information at all times. You must safeguard your password.
- Account holders must be over 18 years of age to be eligible.
- Your account is not transferable. You may not transfer your account to another party, so do not share login credentials or any other account details. If you think your account has been compromised, contact us at info@CreatorUp.com immediately.
- Your email address will serve as the main way we will communicate to you about your account and your subscription. Please keep your email address on file up to date.
- CreatorUp courses and materials can only be used for lawful purposes. Respect the intellectual property and copyright rights of others.
- If given the opportunity to upload and post your work as part of our services, you retain all ownership rights, but grant us access and use of your content. All posted materials should adhere to standards of decency.
- Violation of our terms of service will result in cancellation of your services and account suspension.
- Account creation, course enrollment and class participation allow you to view educational materials, content, offers, promotions and more. You have the right to access the courses and our content for which you have paid all applicable subscription fees.
- Our courses, classes, services and materials are the copyright of CreatorUp and cannot be sold or transferred in any way.
- All courses and classes are available on subscription, streamed online. Online content may not be available in all locations, to all customers, on all devices, at all times.
- CreatorUp. provides materials, information, tests, questions, articles, and other information on this and related sites and in courses offered through this site (the “Materials”). CreatorUp authorizes each User to view and download one copy of the Materials. A maximum of one copy of Materials may be downloaded.
Payments & Refunds
- Our Annual subscription runs from the date of purchase to a full 12-month term, and is billed annually.
- Our monthly subscription is billed on an ongoing monthly basis.
- When you make a payment to subscribe to our services, you agree to use a valid payment method.
- Your subscription gives you access to our services, and you will be billed either monthly, or annually, depending on the Learning Plan you selected.
- We reserve the right to improve, modify, change, services, and or terminate access for any courses or materials if we have not received valid payment.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription, you must cancel 30 days before your renewal period. You may cancel your subscription by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right for refund or credit for up to 30 days for any reason. At our discretion, if we believe an individual is abusing our refund policy, we may ban accounts or disable access without eligibility for a refund.
- Creator reserves the right to adjust and amend pricing. Prices for current students will be honored.
- Unless stated, all fees are in US Dollars.
Offers and Promotions
- CreatorUp may run special offers and promotions. Any promotional offers may not be combined with any other coupons or discounts unless otherwise permitted by CreatorUp.
- Any promotional offers cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to past purchases.
- Promotional offers are void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted and subject to change, modification, or cancellation at any time without notice including without limitation in the event of any human or technical error of any kind relating to the offer.
- Additional promotional offer exclusions may apply.
Agreements and Disclaimers
- You agree that by creating an account and using our services, you are entering a contract with CreatorUp. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not register, access or use our services.
- We reserve the right to change, modify and update our website and services, including course materials. Courses may be deleted or modified to ensure they reflect the most up to date materials and concepts.
- We are not responsible for performance issues caused by events outside of our control, such as terrorism, war, natural disaster, government restriction, virus outbreaks, and more.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the State of California.
Legal Notices and Disputes
- You expressly understand and agree that CreatorUp shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use our service.
- We reserve the right to change, modify or delete services at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to terminate services to anyone at any time.
- If you live in the United States or Canada, you agree to resolve disputes with CreatorUp through binding individual arbitration, and waive certain rights to participate in class actions, class arbitrations, or representative actions
- If you are a California resident, in accordance with Cal. Civ. Code § 1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112 Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
- CreatorUp, and other brands, trademarks, and service marks are marks of CreatotUp and its affiliates. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- In no event will CreatorUp, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation interruption of services or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites linked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract,or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. CreatorUp has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk
- If you feel someone has infringed your copyright or intellectual property rights, please contact us.
- If you have any dispute with CreatorUp, our Support Team is here to help at email@example.com
How To Contact Us
- You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For customer service enquiries email us at email@example.com
- Our mailing address is 525 S Hewitt St, Los Angeles, CA 90013