Customer Success Manager
CreatorUp – We make video easy
CreatorUp democratizes access to high quality video content through our industry-changing Marketplace. We create video content for organizations globally by training, certifying and matching the best creative talent to each engagement.
We cut our teeth working globally with Google and Twitter but our mission is to level the playing field for all. We help users create online lessons and virtual tours. They live stream events and launch new products. And, with social impact organizations like the Special Olympics, they share their mission, values and achievements, creating a powerful force for greater good.
Educators. Entrepreneurs. Marketers. Leaders. Underdogs. Visionaries… They all turn to CreatorUp, the platform that meets the massive growth of global video demand while providing support to those with a story to tell, a product to launch or a cause to support. This is indeed a platform for everybody, everywhere.
So if you’re looking for a fast-paced company where your work and ideas today can help our clients grow their business join CreatorUp as we build long term relationships solving problems for clients.
Your Impact on our Mission:
The Customer Success Manager will be part of our AI team and work closely with various stakeholders in our company as well as externally as our clients’ point of contact.
The ideal candidate is an achiever who enjoys helping customers solve problems and find solutions for their business by using CreatorUp solutions. They are customer oriented and are responsive to customers’ needs. They respond quickly and are clear communicators with strong verbal and written skills as they will be engaging with customers via in-person/zoom/calls. They need to have the ability to ascertain their clients’ challenges with the platform, listen to their priorities and help them address issues using our platform, the marketplace and other CreatorUp solutions.
What you get to do every day:
- Work with AI tools and help customers along the process using our generative AI tools from writing prompts for scripts to creating images or Avatars through guiding them to create video.
- Initiating, maintaining and managing projects with clients and internally as well as listening for opportunities to upsell and bridge the information to sales.
- Ability to connect with all levels of clients and provide training, guidance and direction to help them use our platform to execute deliverables.
- Provide clear direction with our platform along with the ability to conduct a demo and train clients how to use our generative AI product as well as the other CreatorUp solutions.
- Salesforce.com is our CRM source of truth so activity, contact updates as well as tasks can be maintained in SFDC as well as passing upsell opportunities to Sales.
- Identifying market trends that contribute to enhancing our relationship with our clients.
- Reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales
What you bring to the role :
- 4+years of a successful project/account management or customer success management working with a SaaS or Tech company
- Successful collaboration with customers and internal teammates taking ownership of of your accounts and responsibilities
- Positive, problem-solver, collaborative, and constructive – a true team player.
- Proven track record of delivering positive interactions with clients along with solving problems for them
- Self starter with strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sufficient in G-Suite, Microsoft Office
Salary Range :
- Non-Exempt, $20 – $30 per hour