CreatorUp! is a digital creative studio and the world’s leading digital media training company, powering clients like Google, YouTube, SXSW, and more. We’re passionate about sharing industry-leading knowledge to unlock the power of content.
We are seeking a Network Coordinator who has a passion for and experience in staffing quality video projects and building a talented network of creatives. This individual must be organized, efficient in their work, have good taste in creative talent, be a good communicator & listener, and pay close attention to detail.
As the Network Coordinator, you will support the growth and development of CreatorUp’s remote freelance video production network. You will play a key role in amplifying outreach efforts and building an engaged community of talented, creative, hard-working producers, directors, writers, cinematographers, editors, and more…
You will coordinate the following:
- Social Media and Email Outreach to help scale the network and staff for client video projects (ie,: strong user knowledge of Facebook groups, StaffMeUp, your own creative network, etc…)
- Vetting of new network members to assess individual skill level and make recommendations for employment and/or training programs — including reviewing director’s reels, reading writing samples, and interviewing production coordinators and PA’s
- Assisting in the creation and sharing of materials for CreatorUp onboarding, client certification, and project surveys
- Ideation around and list maintenance for network partnerships, film school outreach, etc…
- Working with the social media team on visuals/copy for the network content calendar
- General support of Director of Network, including scheduling meetings and drafting emails
- 1-2 years of experience in hiring / staffing / sourcing low-budget narrative and docustyle producers and production crew
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service oriented setting servicing community members needs online
- Strong organizational and communication skills, including social media
- Strong working knowledge of the entertainment industry, or digital video industry and production (budgets, on-set procedures,etc…)
- Inspired ideas on how to help grow the Network and foster talent within it
This position is remote.