Product Solutions Intern
CreatorUp! is a digital creative studio and the world’s leading digital media training company, powering clients like Google, YouTube, SXSW, and more. We’re passionate about sharing industry-leading knowledge to unlock the power of content.
We’re changing the way clients scope, purchase and track video content projects, partnering them with best fit creative teams to get the job done. In the process, we’re building the world’s first digital content marketplace – think Amazon meets Uber meets video production and you’re probably on the right track. Pretty exciting, if we do say so ourselves.
We’re offering an incredible opportunity for the right interns to get in on the ground floor of this exciting new project. You’ll collaborate with senior teams designing product solutions in video production, livestream and training to offer to our clients on our marketplace – imagining future client needs and designing turn-key solutions that will help them achieve their goals.
We’re seeking Product Solutions interns who have background, experience or interest in digital branded content. This individual must be able to work on a tight schedule and meet deadlines, be organized and efficient in their work, is an excellent communicator and listener who can be easily reached, and pays close attention to detail.
- A student currently enrolled in a full-time degree program pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree with a graduation date no earlier than December 2021
- Available 2-3 days a week, with a maximum of 20 hours per week.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work remotely and independently, including the ability to find a quiet, stable place to work.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- You bring enthusiasm for solving interesting problems
- You are a Self-starter, with a ‘can-do’ attitude in a dynamic environment
- You have a strong analytical mind-set and are at your best working with KPIs
- Previous experience in digital branded content, sales and/or product management
- Assist with keeping Product Solutions trackers and documentation up to date
- Document meetings and assist with task tracking
- Assist with development of presentations and/or documents to support various initiatives
- Assist with data collection and management
- Product Solutions Development
- Research trends in the video content production, livestream and/or learning & development industries and help identify client needs
- Source product samples and/or thumbnail images to support Product Solutions designers and copywriters
- Review and Quality Control
- Assist with review of Product Solutions on marketplace to ensure accuracy and effectiveness