Social Media Internship
CreatorUp! is a digital creative studio and the world’s leading digital media training company, powering clients like Google, YouTube, SXSW, and more. We’re passionate about sharing industry-leading knowledge to unlock the power of content.
We are seeking a Social Media intern who has background/experience in digital branded content. This individual must be able to work on a tight schedule, meet deadlines, be organized, efficient in their work, be a good communicator and listener who pays close attention to detail.
SPECS: 2-3 days a week; no more than 20 hours a week. Unpaid – for school credit only.
Internship is entirely remote during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Admin work
- Participate in meetings as necessary
- Assist with managing social media posts
- Support marketing team at live and online events
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the social campaigns
- Social Media work
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for monthly social media strategies
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create a posting schedule to promote company on social media platforms
- Create content such as blogs, infographics, videos and releases on social media
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Monitor postings to ensure brand message is constant from the content used to images posted
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social pages