Script Supervisor (Must speak Japanese or Arabic)
Script Supervisor (Must speak Japanese or Arabic) – Training Videos (Jan-March ‘22)
Seeking an experienced SCRIPT SUPERVISOR with a great attitude to join CreatorUp’s network. Great communication, organizational and leadership skills required.
Applicants must be fluent in either Japanese or Arabic, as there will be two separate courses being created, one for Arabic and the other Japanese.
- Maintaining continuity and for proper record keeping of the production unit’s daily progress
- Ensure that footage can be cut together at the end of the filming day
- Monitor every department and act as back up to ensure the script is followed during shooting
- Note any changes made by actors, director or others during filming
- Prepare end of day production reports for the production team
- Maintain continuity logs for the day’s shooting and provide notes to the editorial staff
This is a fast paced environment and we’re looking for the right candidate who has the experience and drive into this project.
- 3+ years as a script supervisor with experience in educational content, digital, social and/or branded video.
- Must have legal right to work in the United States
CreatorUp is a global leader in digital media training and digital content creation. We help companies create videos at scale that drive results, powering partners like Google, Twitter, and UCLA. This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional to join a growing company as we expand our work globally.