CreatorUp helps companies create videos at scale that drive results, powering partners like Google, Twitter, and UCLA. This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional to join a growing company as we expand our work globally.
We’re looking for a critical team member – you’ll be joining an incredible team that makes outstanding content for educational institutions, social impact organizations, and companies around the world.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Sales Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of all logistics, scheduling, goal reporting, and collateral & contract preparation for our growing sales team.
The Sales Coordinator will support the sales team by engaging with new and existing clients. Together, the team helps customers create cutting edge digital content with a focus on social impact, as well as educational content and digital learning experiences. You will also:
- Partner closely and cross-functionally with the sales, production, and marketing teams to drive efficiency and support the sales team in hitting their monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Maintain sales records and report performance to sales leadership
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help sales team generate and close business
- Support senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates
- Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company’s services and products
- Occasionally attend conferences and capture lead information in partnership with the sales team to facilitate meetings and new business opportunities
- Join calls with sales representatives to support in tracking information, updating documentation & CRM data
You will have experience in working in fast-paced environments with different functional teams. You don’t have to check all the boxes, but these are some of the skills and experiences we think are important for this role:
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to assist senior management and sales representatives with a range of tasks
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn
- Skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service, and multitasking while being committed to excellence
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be easily adaptable to the ever changing needs of the business
Pay and Classification
- $25.50 – $31.25/hour