CreatorUp! is a digital creative studio and the world’s leading digital media training company,
powering clients like Google, YouTube, SXSW, and more. We’re passionate about sharing industry-leading knowledge to unlock the power of content.
We are seeking a production intern who has a background/experience or interest in digital branded content. This individual must be able to work on a tight schedule and meet deadlines,
be organized and efficient in their work, is a good communicator and listener who can be easily reached, and pays close attention to detail.
2-3 days a week; no more than 20 hours a week | Unpaid – for school credit only
Internship is entirely remote during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Admin work
- Assist with keeping production trackers and spreadsheets up-to-date
- Assist with organizing production sheets such as call sheets, schedules, etc.
- Weekly check-ins with Producers/Associate Producers
- Daily check-ins with fellow interns and Production Associate
- Taking notes during client calls or transcribing calls
- Research and assist with purchases and equipment rentals
- Location scouting research for Producers
- Review work
- Offer assistance in any creative brainstorming
- Help with reviewing internal cuts on videos
- Provide simple feedback on cuts from editors
IF INTERESTED IN PRODUCTION WORK AS WELL…
(COVID-19 Safety Restrictions limit the amount of time available to be on set)
- On-set PA work
- General PA duties – craft services setup, catering is delivered, etc.
- COVID-19 Safety Precautions: assisting with sanitizing set
- Acting as a script supervisor
- Handling and managing teleprompter as needed