CreatorUp is a global leader in digital media training and digital content creation. We help companies create videos at scale that drive results, powering partners like Google, Twitter, and UCLA. This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional to join a growing company as we expand our work globally.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and logistical support for the production team in the creation, production and management of multi-platform content for CreatorUp.
The Production Coordinator will support all internal and external productions to create cutting edge digital content as well as educational content and digital learning experiences that redefine audience engagement.
This role will be an integral part of the CreatorUp Production Department. The Production Coordinator will collaborate with internal team members as well as external crew, talent, subject matter experts, consultants and external partners to produce high impact content. We’re looking for a critical team member – you’ll be joining an incredible internal and external production team that makes outstanding content for educational institutions, social impact organizations and companies around the world.
Production Department Responsibilities:
- Serve as the main point of support for producers and production team for all projects assigned.
- Support internal and external producers and Production Manager in sourcing and hiring production crews and talent.
- Set and own meetings with the CreatorUp production team, crews, and external stakeholders.
- Act as CreatorUp’s representative to outside partners and clients.
- Responsible for maintaining positive working relationships with clients and external vendors as needed.
- Work with internal stakeholders to create decks for potential clients and projects.
- Improve, develop and maintain the CreatorUp Production Handbook.
Specific Production Project Responsibilities:
- Maintain production materials, trackers, call sheets and schedules for all productions.
- Track team schedules and deadlines, ensuring communication of upcoming delivery dates.
- Implement CreatorUp’s best practices as training for crew.
- Process paperwork necessary for contracting and invoicing of vendors.
- Secure locations, gear rentals, permits and any other needs for production as requested by producers and/or Production Manager.
The successful candidate has: a positive attitude, is agile, flexible, detail-oriented and solution-oriented. We’re looking for someone who is a team player, well organized and able to multitask.
You should have the knowledge and experience to take initiative, use common sense and work independently in addition to being part of our team. The right candidate lives in a proactive world where you’re constantly thinking in advance about how you can help and provide suggestions rather than ask.
This is a fast paced environment and we’re looking for the right candidate who has the experience and drive to further their career in digital video production.
- 1-2 years of experience as a production coordinator or assistant at a studio or production company.
- 1+ years of on-set physical production experience.
- Knowledge of the digital space and social content is a plus.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have legal right to work in the United States.
For the right candidate this can turn into a full-time role but will begin on a project-by-project basis.