Production Coordinator (Project-Based)
CreatorUp is a global leader in digital media training and digital content creation. We help companies create videos at a scale that drives results, powering partners like Google, Twitter, and UCLA. This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional to join a growing company as we expand our work globally.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and logistical support for the production team in the creation, production, and management of multi-platform content for CreatorUp.
The Production Coordinator will support all internal and external productions to create cutting-edge digital content as well as educational content and digital learning experiences that redefine audience engagement.
This role will be an integral part of the CreatorUp Production Department. The Production Coordinator will collaborate with internal team members as well as external crew, talent, subject matter experts, consultants, and external partners to produce high-impact content. We’re looking for a critical team member – you’ll be joining an incredible internal and external production team that makes outstanding content for educational institutions, social impact organizations, and companies around the world.
Specific Production Project Responsibilities:
- Maintain production materials, trackers, call sheets, and schedules for assigned productions.
- Track project schedules and deadlines, ensuring communication of upcoming delivery dates.
- Implement CreatorUp’s best practices as training for crew.
- Secure locations, gear rentals, film permits, COI’s, crew, actors, and any other needs for production as requested by Producers and/or the Production Manager.
- Create casting decks and location lookbooks for production as requested by Producers and/or the Production Manager.
- Assist in tracking production expenses as requested by Producers and/or the Production Manager.
- Process paperwork necessary for contracting and invoicing of vendors.
- Assist the Production Manager in creating budget documents for various productions.
- Create project folders and standard documents for each project
- Assist in the daily management of production interns