Product Specialist – Fast Content Solutions
CreatorUp is a global leader in digital media training and digital content creation. We help companies create videos at scale that drive results, powering partners like Google, Twitter, and UCLA. Our first-of-its-kind video marketplace makes video easy for small businesses to large enterprises by providing transparent pricing and click-to-buy simplicity in the complex world of video content production. We’re passionate about creating opportunities for creators – and we believe we can pair every project with the perfect creative team from our 5,000+ creator network. This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional to join a growing company as we expand our work globally.
The Product team ensures CreatorUp’s video production and training products are designed and attractively presented in our e-commerce marketplace, and develops and implements strategies for adoption of digital tools by sales, physical production (service delivery) and clients.
Reporting to the Project Manager – Fast Content Solutions and in collaboration with the Product Designer, With the team, you’ll design a set of 250+ new “fast content” products based on 4-5 core concepts, created to provide our clients with low-cost video content production solutions. These products will be designed to be easily produced by a member of our creator network with minimal oversight by our internal Production Team.
The Product Specialist must be a creative problem-solver, expert in a vast array of post-production and animation technology. You’re just as comfortable creating a template in After-Effects as you are using a prosumer animation app. If you love solving creative problems, developing low-cost solutions to produce incredible video content, this is the role for you.
This role will work remotely and requires access to an adequate workspace/computer/internet access. Occasional travel to our Los Angeles headquarters and/or other locations may be required. Typical working hours are based on Pacific Time but may vary. This is a 16 week, full-time position, approximately 40-50 hours per week.
- Development of 250+ new products for the marketplace between January and April, 2022.
- In collaboration with a Project Manager (PT) and Product Designer (PT), you’ll design, develop proofs of concept, and merchandise these products for the CreatorUp marketplace.
- You’ll be responsible for researching production and post-production solutions, technology and workflows, creating proofs-of-concept for products and iterating to create samples in several areas.
- Able to “own” projects but also work as a collaborator.
- Bachelor’s degree in film/video production or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in video/film/tv post-production – should know the post-production process and easy-lift animation techniques backwards and forwards.
- Must have legal right to work in the United States
- Ability to create inspiring creative projects that can also be replicated by creators with a range of experience levels.
- Experience synthesizing complex situations for executives.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity, excel in cross-functional collaboration, lead without direct authority.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.