CreatorUp! is a digital creative studio and the world’s leading digital media training company, powering clients like Google, YouTube, SXSW, and more. We’re passionate about sharing industry-leading knowledge to unlock the power of content.
We are seeking a post-production intern who has a background/experience in digital branded content. This individual must be able to work on a tight schedule and meet deadlines, be organized and efficient in their work, is a good communicator and listener who can be easily reached, and pays close attention to detail.
2-3 days a week; no more than 20 hours a week | Unpaid – for school credit only
Internship is entirely remote during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Admin work
- Assist with keeping production trackers and spreadsheets up-to-date
- Weekly check-ins with Post Production supervisor to go over responsibilities
- Daily check-ins with fellow interns and Production Associate
- Pick up / deliver hard drives to vendors as needed
- Assistant Editor work
- Transcode: create proxies, sync raw files, etc.
- Log and search for footage and pull b-roll as needed
- Layout rough cut for videos as needed
- Knowledge of color, sound, and graphics would be ideal
- Review work
- Help with reviewing internal cuts on videos
- Provide simple feedback on cuts from editors
IF INTERESTED IN PRODUCTION WORK AS WELL…
(COVID-19 Safety Restrictions limit the amount of time available to be on set)
- On-set DIT work
- Transcoding footage
- Keeping track of shots, color, layout, etc.
- Backup footage to multiple hard drives