Marketing Specialist / Coordinator
CreatorUp Job Description – Marketing Specialist / Coordinator
CreatorUp is a next-generation digital content studio that makes premium videos and VR for top global brands. As a YouTube certified digital media company, CreatorUp is a pioneer in both digital media education and digital content creation. The company successfully serves as a digital creative studio as well as the world’s leading digital media training company, powering clients like Google, YouTube, SXSW and more. CreatorUp is at the cornerstone of digital media, content creation and education, offering unique value and opportunities to their clients, with cutting edge creativity and technology.
OUR VIDEO MARKETPLACE
CreatorUp is every company’s secret to success in digital video production. With digital video now the #1 most important customer communication channel for every company, CreatorUp’s “Video Marketplace ” is an accessible, turn-key solution that offers high quality, cost-effective, custom video services that leverage CreatorUp’s global network of creators, producers, and digital filmmakers. CreatorUp curates, trains, and manages the network centrally, and can produce anywhere around the world, in any language, and at scale. Recent CreatorUp production work has included producing the content for the Special Olympics Abu Dhabi: promotional videos, social media video content, storytelling video narratives, and live streaming, as well as 360VR experiences in collaboration with Samsung, offered the first-ever opportunity for worldwide engagement with Special Olympics athletes in an unprecedented and immersive way.
THE CREATORUP ADVANTAGE
What’s the CreatorUp advantage? CreatorUp trains the best creators and the world’s biggest brands. Creators join the CreatorHub for the most up-to-date digital media skills training. CreatorUp vets this international network of digital video creators, ensuring a high level of production quality. In addition to creator training, top brands like Twitter, YouTube, and Nestle trust CreatorUp to train their staff, clients, and partners in the latest digital media advancements, a further endorsement of CreatorUp’s superior knowledge of digital video.
- Marketing Events Coordinator
- This position will support the planning and implementation of events & conferences to drive new customer acquisition and increased awareness of CreatorUp capabilities and subject matter experience
- Support the Marketing Team to develop and execute plans around events & conferences and virtual events, to help CreatorUp acquire and expand our new customer base and build relationships with existing clients
- Partner with Sales Team to align on event calendar, attendance, registration, targeted attendee outreach, and post conference follow-up to optimize lead capture and conversion
- Maintain and update our events calendar database of marketing assets for sales representatives
- Seek out speaking engagements and panelist opportunities for CreatorUp leadership
- Optimize our physical presence at events such as booths, client gatherings, parties and more
- Work with team to activate our investor and referral network, including creating opportunities for our network to meet and share updates and best practices
- Monitor industry trends and competitors, to ensure we are attending the right events and expanding into new territories
- Develop & implement robust forecasting & reporting. Socialize forecasts, campaign performance, test results and clear next steps.
- Liaise with all relevant agencies, networks and partners to develop copy, creative, and media campaigns around events and speaking opportunities
- Prioritize work activities to stay organized, to meet commitments
- Monitor and report on all competitive activity
- Energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- 2-3 years hands-on direct-to-consumer / digital marketing knowledge
- Knowledge of Google Suite essential