LIVESTREAMING TECHNICAL LEAD
CreatorUp is a global leader in digital media training and digital content creation. We help companies create videos at scale that drive results, powering partners like Google, YouTube, Twitter, and other global brands. This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional to join a growing company as we expand our work in the live online space.
We are seeking Livestream Technical Leads to support our online events. The ideal candidates will be experienced leaders that can design, recommend, and execute live online programming from small meetings to large scale multi-source remote broadcasts. Strong knowledge of meeting and delivery platforms, methodologies and technologies required. This is a part-time contract position with potential to transform into a full-time role.
- 5 years of designing and executing live streaming events and webinars.
- Experience with production of large scale online events.
- Knowledge of streaming production tools like OBS, MIMO Live, eCamm, Wirecast and other live streaming production software.
- Expert level administration, support, and execution experience in online meeting and webinar platforms including but not limited to Zoom, BlueJeans, and Adobe Connect.
- Experience streaming to online delivery platforms including YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Livestream/Vimeo and Twitch, directly via RTMP streams, and using multicast solution providers.
- Live broadcast production a plus.
- Strong video production and technical skills.
- Confidence to work independently and represent the company in client meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with clients to design, scope, plan, and deliver all technical aspects of live virtual events.
- Evaluate and recruit crew to execute events.
- Lead to technical team during the live production.
- Review and identify relevant vendors and platforms.
- Prepare and execute contingency plans to ensure event continuity and fidelity.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- Set standards and SOPs for technical execution.
- Other tasks as required to deliver a professional level product.