Creative Producer for Hosted Digital Series (L.A. / Fall 2021)
Creative Producer for Hosted Digital Series
(Los Angeles, CA // Fall 2021)
We’re looking to hire a Creative Producer for a potential CreatorUp project coming soon! Details below:
Hosted Digital Series for a major Social Media Brand (a la “QVC”-style episodes, showcasing products to buy)
October through mid-December, 2021 (The shoot will take place at the end of the November)
Los Angeles, CA **Must be on set.
- +5 years as a Producer with digital, social and branded content experience. Retail video background a plus!
- Experience working with large brands and understanding their brand guidelines
- Client-facing experience, especially with high-level executives like CEO’s, CMO’s, etc…
- The ability to oversee all teams, timelines, scripts, cuts and graphics through pre-production, production and post
- A strong, creative point-of-view to make recommendations about the content and style of the show
Seeking an experienced Producer with a great attitude to join a potential CreatorUp project. Great communication with Client and Crew, organizational and leadership skills required as well as a willingness to be on set as needed for shoot days. We stand behind the COVID safety compliance on all of our sets in keeping with state, local and industry guidelines including COVID compliance officers, regular testing, temperature checks, masks, etc…
The Producer will collaborate with the Client and CreatorUp as well as their crew, writers, subject matter experts, consultants and external partners to produce high impact digital & social content.
- Serve as team lead and main contact for production of projects as assigned.
- Supervision of creative process – from development to final delivery.
- Knowledge of producing content that can be live action, narrative as well as animated.
- Directly manage the team/crew responsible for executing the creative vision for the project.
- Manage on-camera talent as it relates to all aspects of the creative process and coordinate casting of talent for projects as needed.
- Review treatments, outlines, shooting scripts, scripts, production schedules, budgets, selects, graphics, music, rough cuts, fine cuts, narration and final versions of all assigned productions.
- Acts as CreatorUp’s representative to outside partners and Clients and is responsible for maintaining relationships with those Clients and other external vendors as needed.
- 5+ years of production experience as a producer in the branded content, video marketing, social impact or educational field.
- Demonstrated ability to manage creative, physical production and post-production processes from conception to completion. Producing, line-producing, post-producing and directing experience – and ability to wear multiple hats is critical.
- Ability to think like a producer and director at the same time – creatively, fiscally, logistically. Leaning into financial and logistical challenges to develop outstanding creative solutions that are attainable.
- Knowledge of the digital space and social content is a plus.
- Experience working with talent including on camera hosts, experts and cast members.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have legal right to work in the United States.
CreatorUp is a global leader in digital media training and video content creation. We help companies produce videos at scale that drive results, powering partners like Google, Twitter, West Coast University and UCLA. This is an outstanding opportunity for a freelance professional to collaborate with a growing company as we expand our work in the content marketing space.