CreatorUp is a global leader in digital media training and digital content creation. We help companies create videos at scale that drive results, powering partners like Google, Twitter, West Coast University and UCLA. This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional to join a growing company as we expand our work in the digital content space.
Reporting to the Head of Production, the Bidding Producer will be responsible for bidding on projects, coming up with fast content solutions, and creating budget templates for our platform.
- You will leverage your experience as a Bidding Producer to bid projects for a wide range of branded content projects
- You will need to be a good researcher who can quickly determine accurate cost estimates for any line item
- You’ll work with multiple teams across our organization including product, sales, creative, production, and post production to ensure your bids are competitive and creatively aligned
- Working as a liaison between production and product teams in pricing new and existing production service products for the CreatorUp Marketplace.
- Working with the sales, product, creative, production, and post-production teams across multiple projects to review and budget all potential options to be offered to the client
- Provide complete and thorough bid estimates through the project lifecycle (pre-sales, development, production, etc) working closely with our Product, Platform, and Sales teams.
- Continue generating iterations of scope throughout the project
- Revise budgets as needed based on internal and client feedback
- Provide an internal SOW summarizing all significant deal points to the appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure working documents and data are maintained.
- Work with creative producers, writers, and executives to align on what their vision is and how it informs the budget
- Manage high volume of bids, many with tight turnarounds
- Have a minimum 3 years of experience as a bidding and/or line producer on branded content
- Have a minimum 2 years of experience in the digital space
- Proficient in Movie Magic Budgeting and Excel
- Be a superior multi-tasker
- Able to balance independence and collaboration, and show passion for driving project and production goals
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of estimating techniques specific to digital production, including familiarity of animation pipelines and costs
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have legal right to work in the United States